LGSIR Plett Property Newsletter September 2013
Plettenberg Bay Property September 2013
Plett’s famous Look Out Beach has made a comeback. Due to the sand movement from the moving river mouths, an unusually high number of Pansy shells have been found, and a lucky few have picked up Nautilus shells and seen massive starfish.
Also unusually, the lagoon behind has become a temporary home to a flock of flamingos and a solitary black swan.
The second river mouth is closed now, though it does open up briefly on very high tides.
Plett is geared for a busy summer season. Most rental agencies are reporting full or high occupation rates. The extra swimming beach will be put to good use.
See you soon!
Property of the month:
||Bargain of the Month: Close to Beach An enchanting cosy home brimming with potential for the creative investor. This maintenance free 140m² face brick home offers 3 bright and sunny bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a double garage. The living area is spacious and tiled for your convenience and it offers a cosy fireplace for those cold winter evenings. It leads out onto a patio overlooking the pretty garden. The kitchen has a serving hatch to the dining area, and the dining area has its own door to the patio. Located in a peaceful suburb of Plett, this home is on a level stand and within easy walking distance to Robberg Beach. Call Carrie at 082 566 1881.
Offers on R1,2million
Currently on the market:
Magnificent 5 Bed, 5 Bath Sea Home
Offers on R 9 300 000
"Old Plett" Sea View Stand
Offers on R 6 500 000
Unique Opportunity in Central
Offers on R 2 500 000
Value!: 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Garage, Staff
Offers on R 1 450 000
Stunning 4 Bed, 3 Bath, Flat, 2 Garage
Offers on R 3 500 000
Stylish 3 Bedroom Solar Beach Home
Offers on R 5 300 000
2 Bed Apt with 2 Covered Parking Bays
Asking R 790 000
4 Bed, 4 Bath Thulana Hill with Jacuzzi
Offers on R 3 250 000
Matjesfontein: on the Keurbooms River
From R 800 000
|For more property visit: plettenbergbay.com|
Private Edition Magazine:
|FREE ONLINE PRIVATE EDITION & SUBSCRIPTION
A quarterly publication, Private Edition is a provocative and intelligent read, aimed at a niche audience of highly exclusive luxury brand consumers. Features include the latest in glamour and style, architecture, fashion, leadership, art, motoring and travel.
Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty is gladly associated with this high-end quality magazine.
Click here to read the latest edition and/or to subscribe for free: Private Edition
Quote for the day:
"I don't think marriage is a civil right, but I think that being able to transfer property is a civil right." ~ Barack Obama
- Carrie Maclean 082 566 1881 email@example.com
- Desre Reck 079 497 0008 firstname.lastname@example.org (Thulana Hill)
- Fiona Thorpe 082 415 3486 email@example.com
- Frances Solomon 082 255 6687 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Harvey 083 306 7499 email@example.com
- Paul Jordaan 082 876 0577 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elbie Pama 082 569 2588 email@example.com (rural and conservation land, Nature's Valley, Keurbooms)
- Paul Verleye 073 282 9048 firstname.lastname@example.org (rural property, Storms River, Keurbooms)
- Steve Neufeld 072 417 7731 email@example.com (manager principal, professional associated valuer, appraiser)
- Hein Pretorius 083 701 3159 firstname.lastname@example.org (principal)